7575-88 Down Press Wringer for WaveBrake Bucket
With features that surpass traditional mop buckets, the new generation of WaveBrake helps to clean floors with less effort to get the job done safer, without sacrificing quality and durability.
- IMPROVE SAFETY AND PRODUCTIVITY Patented WaveBrake baffles result in less splashing while mopping and maneuvering, helping to create a safer environment for patrons and staff. Additionally, water stays in the bucket, eliminating unnecessary trips to the storage closet to fill up the bucket, enhancing productivity.
- 80% LESS SPLASHING - Molded-in WaveBrake baffles disrupt wave formation, reducing splash up to 80% versus leading competitors. *versus competitive U.S. 35qt single compartment mop bucket and wringer, not including divider bucket and accessories.
- DESIGNED TO LAST The new generation WaveBrake wringer is designed and built to the highest of quality standards. WaveBrake wringers have an industry-leading warranty of 5-years.
- WRINGER Integrated handle on wringer for easy installation and removal. Wringer base is designed to stand upright when removed, to minimize bending while emptying the bucket.
- 5-YEAR WRINGER GUARANTEE The side-press and down-press wringers are designed to last 5-years or 200,000 cycles.
SpecsLength: 13.5 in 34.3 cm
Width: 13.2 in 33.5 cm
Height: 27.0 in 68.6 cm
Mop Capacity [Max]: 32 oz 946.4 mL