Rubbermaid 1305 Tilt Truck 1/2 Cubic Yard
The 1305 Tilt truck easily moves large loads and offers stable dumping.
- The Seamless one-piece molded truck bodies with reinforced lip help keep liquids within the unit.
- Easy to clean smooth plastic construction will not dent or chip.
- 4" (10.2 cm) center swivel back caster provides easy maneuvering in small spaces.
- Durable solid one piece construction, with 10" blow-molded polypropylene inset wheels protect walls and doorways.
- Very strong powder coated steel framing..
- 750 LB weight load
- Have to pass through doorways or elevators its not a problem with this 1/2 cubic yard tilt truck..
- One person dumping is not a problem with constant force design.
- Inset wheels on 1/2 cu. yd. helps protect walls, fixtures and people.
- Need to clean this unit not a problem with its smooth surface design..
- An optional domed lid can be purchased to keep contents inside unit and out of site.
SpecsLength: 60 1/2 in 153.67 cm
Width: 28 in 71.12 cm
Height: 38 5/8 in 98.11 cm
Mass Capacity [Nom]: 750 lb 385.55 kg
Volume Capacity [Nom]: 1/2 yd3 0.38 m3
FAQ1. What is the maximum capacity? 750 lbs. or 340.2 kg.
2. Is this truck tamper proof? No, the bolts that connect the body and the solid steel handle to the frame can be removed with a wrench. Casters can also be removed with a wrench.
3. Is this truck made from recycled material? Yes, the recycle code is “4”.
4. How do you replace the casters? Using a wrench, undo the 4 bolts that hold the body to the frame (on bottom). Remove nut from end of caster stem (on body side of frame). Replace caster, washer nut and body to frame of truck.
5. Does this truck contain Latex? No.
6.Can this truck be used with a forklift? No.